1. What is the AdvancED Parent Survey?
Parents’ Survey is a unique and comprehensive way to gather Parents’ feedback regarding our TwinCities Tamil Paadasalai that is designed by AdvancED
2. Who takes the survey?
All parents who have children enrolled in TwinCities Tamil Paadasalai for the year 2017 ~ 2018 have the opportunity to provide feedback by taking the Parent Survey.
3. When is the survey given?
Our first Parent Survey are sent to Hopkins parents on 2/15/2018. Survey for Eagan parents will be sent by end of Feb’18.
4. How is the survey taken?
The survey is taken online. The Survey link would be sent to Parents emails.
Alternatively parents can take the survey when they drop the kids at Tamil School.
5. How long does it take to complete the survey?
The survey is brief and should take anywhere from 8 – 10 minutes to complete.
6. How many surveys would I be taking?
There will be two or more surveys for the school year.
7. Is participation required?
Yes, we strongly encourage/ require all parents to take this opportunity to provide feedback.
8. What if I have more than one child in Paadasalai?
Parents with more than one child in our school are asked to take the survey for their older child (Mandatory) and then for their youngest (Optional).
9. For the Question about what Grade my child is in, should I mention his Public School Grade?
Please refer the chart below to understand what should be chosen for grade.