TCTP Policy Documents
- TCTP is affiliated to International Tamil Academy (ITA). Our policies are based off the academic policies laid out by ITA.
- Our teacher and student curriculum documents, teacher trainings and other school administration related documentation are maintained under a secured login. Please contact school administration for access to your ITA Login.
- Curriculum and Lesson plans – https://www.catamilacademy.org/cta/login.aspx
- Student Skill Development Guidelines – http://www.catamilacademy.org/docs/skillset/skillset.pdf
- Teacher responsibilities – https://www.catamilacademy.org/response.html
- Vice Principal responsibilities – Responsibilities are as directed by ITA , and listed here – https://www.catamilacademy.org/viceprincipal.pdf
- Principal responsibilities – Responsibilities are as directed by ITA , and listed here – https://www.catamilacademy.org/principal.pdf
Registration Officer Duties
- Need to collect the Registration forms and Fees for each semester
- Need to remind School Administration to send the reminder for the fees
- File all the registration forms with the check number and invoice number and send a report to the School Administration Every quarter
- Since the Bank needs certain amount all the time, once collect the fees the checks should be given to the treasurer as you collect it.
- Need to fill in the School Administration who haven’t paid the fees three weeks after the semester started
- End of the each semester when its time for the report card, needs to collect the copies of the report card from the teachers
- Needs to check whether the teachers have given the report cards on time
Book Officer Duties
- Book Sale
- Maintaining the account for book sale
- Every week the collections should be handed over to the treasurer
- Update the School Administration with the accounts once in a month (If needed)
Attendance Officer Duties
- Needs to maintain the attendance log and log it in the computer
- Need to send the computer data to the School Administration every month